Kinetotherapy defines the field that studies the neuromuscular and articular mechanisms of the human body.
Kinetotherapy involves a set of programs, techniques and structuring principles that address the human body for prophylactic, therapeutic, restorative and compensatory purposes. The main categories of techniques on which physiotherapy is based are anakinetic and kinetic techniques.
The first category includes immobilization and postures, while the kinetic one covers dynamic and static techniques (active and passive mobilization for dynamic techniques, respectively isometric contractions and muscle relaxation for static techniques).
The benefits of kinetotherapy are multiple, starting with the positive effects on cardiovascular capacity, respiratory re-education, increasing the body’s capacity for effort, restoring muscle strength and increasing endurance, correcting body posture, improving coordination, control and balance, relaxation, re-education of sensitivity.
Also, kinetotherapy is successfully used in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, rheumatic, neurological, metabolic disorders, congenital diseases, etc.
Laser Triple Therapy
The intentional use of the device subject to this FT is the therapeutic-analgesic treatment, by emitting a laser beam (laser therapy), pathologies and related inflammatory conditions affecting the musculoskeletal and dermatological system, in various fields (dermatology, pain) therapy, aesthetic medicine, physiology and rheumatology). The device provides the emission of two laser beams from 2 different sources: one with a wavelength of 808 nm and a maximum power of 10 W and one with a wavelength of 1064 nm and a maximum power of 15 W.
Triple laser therapy is the most powerful laser therapy in the world and has quickly become the standard of care in relieving acute and chronic pain. This technology has an effectiveness rate of 85% – 90% in reducing pain and inflammation, eliminates the risk of surgery and has no negative side effects.
This new technology offers therapeutic wavelengths, which allows a tissue penetration depth of 3-4 cm. When these wavelengths are delivered, an energy synergy is created and produces greater anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects than the body itself can produce – thus reducing the risk of thermal damage.
Conditions that can be treated with the triple laser device:
- Plantar fascia
- Sports injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Back and joint pain
- Muscle disorders
- Post-surgical swelling
- Disc disease
Most people have good results after 1 to 3 sessions, and the general recommendation is 7-10 sessions.
SPAD (Dynamic Antigravity Postural System)
SPAD (Dynamic Antigravity Postural System) is one of the best non-invasive therapies to help treat back pains and poor posture as it effectively allows a patient to “re-program” their posture as well as re-educate the way in which they walk.
The use of the SPAD in treatments allows patients to modify and begin solving any balance defects that occur during walking from the very first treatment. This allows patients to also spot the incorrect positions they take to counteract such defects, thus modifying the spontaneous and instinctive adaptive reactions they have in response to gravity. The fusion of both guided and spontaneous postural correction provides a comprehensive method of treatment for postural rehabilitation.
Poor walking posture negatively affect the quality of life. As a matter of fact, incorrect structural and functional postural movement may create a vast array of problems and suffering for internal organs, which aside from inflicting chronic pains may also cause respiratory, digestive and circulatory diseases.
The presence of both structural and functional posture disorders more often than not results in an excess of tension in certain regions of the body which could in turn cause dysmorphisms that if left untreated may cause deviations of the spine or deformations of the knees and feet. The above are often causes of degenerative diseases such as arthrosis, tendinopathies, herniated discs, coxalgia, etc.
A therapy session lasts approximately 30 minutes and the benefits can be seen and felt from the very first session. Furthermore, there are no therapeutic restrictions regarding the minimum (or maximum) age of the patients. Generally speaking, a treatment of about 6 to 10 sessions is enough to provide a patient with satisfactory postural improvements.
VISS (Vibration Sound System)
VISS (Vibration Sound System) is a globally recognized piece of physiotherapy equipment that applies localised pressure to receptors near the muscles and tendons, thus allowing to restore neuromuscular balance and muscle tone.
VISS treatments can have numerous beneficial aspects to them for a variety of patients. By acting directly on the receptors that send signals to the Central Nervous System, this non-invasive treatment is able to instantly begin reducing chronic pains and discomforts many patients find themselves in. VISS is also used in post-trauma rehabilitation in order to speed up the recovery process and allow patients to rapidly regain physical functionality of the compromised muscles and affected areas. In athletes, the machine is able to aid the body in increasing strength, reducing fatigue and improving balance and coordination subsequently leading to an explosive increase in performance.
With just a few minutes of treatment, the VISS is able to immediately act on the affected areas, rapidly and sustainably reducing pain and increasing functionality.
Diathermy is an electronic device capable of generating a high frequency sinusoidal current that will be applied to the patient’s body by means of two stainless steel electrodes, for capacitive and resistive energy transfer.
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF DIATHERMIA:
- Deep effect (much greater than with other treatment methods)
- Much more effective – HALFS the treatment time
- Produces molecular vibration
- Results in deep heating
- Used to generate heat in body tissues
- Able to heat large and small volumes of tissue
- Causes both thermal and non-thermal effects
It helps to heal osteoarticular diseases (pain in the shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, leg, joint swelling, muscle pain) and musculoskeletal pain (in the muscles and tendons), but also to prevent injuries after recovery.
The sensation that the patient perceives during therapy is pleasant, warm, similar to that of a massage. The effect is rapid, the patient’s pain is greatly reduced.
For what conditions and purposes is indicated Therapy with diathermy:
- Dislocations / fractures
- Muscle tears
- Pre and postoperative treatment in ligamentoplasty, prostheses and osteosynthesis
- Post-operative treatment in arthroscopes
- Bone or ligament injuries in inflammatory processes at the muscle-tendon junction
- Post-traumatic conditions, in which the therapy has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous effect
- Chronic conditions or post-traumatic sequelae
- Prevention of traumatic events – reduction and prevention of sports injuries
- Elimination of pain
The HiToP184 is a microprocessor-controlled HighTone Therapy device for electrotherapy.
The High Tone Power Therapy device HiToP (HighTonePower) provides a therapy with medium frequency sine waves. The therapy frequency is scanned with a defined frequency. In the following, the basic method is divided into two different ones.
All device programs are:
- Vitalization – the state of being vitalized and full of life. Vitalization, Physical Condition, Physiological State. Physiological state – the state of the body or bodily functions.
- Lipolysis – Lipolysis is the metabolic pathway by which lipid triglycerides are hydrolyzed into one glycerol and three fatty acids. It is used to mobilize stored energy during fasting or exercise and usually occurs in fat adipocytes.
- Cellulite – inflammation of the subcutaneous cellular tissue
- Fat burning – burning body fat
- Body shaping – body formation
- Shaking-Massage – Vibrations can be used to stimulate soft tissues in the body. Vibration movements can help stimulate nerves, relieve muscular tension and decrease stress. The benefits of vibration massage techniques are relieved tight muscles, reduced stress and improved circulation.
- Rehabilitation – The program is designed for patients in rehabilitation that need a slow re-introduction to joint movements.
- Mobilization – The program Mobilization addresses the patient after the rehabilitation or in an advanced status where the motions should slowly be increased in speed.
- Sport – This is strong muscle training pure.
- Muscle pump – is a slow muscle movement where the repetitive muscle contractions serve as a “muscle pump” to squeeze liquids out of the treated area.
- Trauma – To treat patients directly after injuries we have combined the edema treatment.
- Lymphatic drainage – The lymphatic system is a vital way for the body to defend itself against infections and diseases.
- Edema – Edema is swelling caused by excess fluid trapped in body tissues.
- Nerve block
Has the following effects:
- Lowers pain
- Muscular Stimulation – prevention of muscle atrophy, maintenance of range of motion
- Stimulation of blood flow
- Reduction of local edema
- Low back pain
- Pain caused by hard work
- Pain caused by nervous disorders, as well as in phantom pain syndrome